John TorrI have purchased many of these rectifiers and they are the best value and well made on the market. All my customer like them and all have bought more after having one
Automatic Polarity Igbt Rectifier
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 SET|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case 520*395*165mm|
|Delivery Time||9~12 working days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability||100 SET/month|
|Application||Automatical Polarity DC IGBT Rectifier 10v 300a||Efficiency||>85%|
|Control Way||Remote Control/local Panel Control||Cooling Way||Air Cooling|
|Color||White||Type||High Frequency Switching DC IGBT Rectifier|
10v 300a switch mode rectifier,
85% igbt based rectifier,
Automatic Polarity Igbt Rectifier
automatical polarity DC IGBT high frequency switch mode Rectifier 10v 300a
automatical polarity DC IGBT Rectifier 10v 300a
Automatic commutation power supply, commutation high frequency power supply
Electric release oil, fade plating, periodic reversal hard chrome plating and other processes.
1. The forward and reverse currents of such power sources are automatically changed periodically. The forward time is longer than the reverse time and the current is large.
2. 2. The large and short-term reverse current will cause the convex part of the coating to be strongly dissolved and leveled. It can make the surface of the plated parts meticulous (high density), smooth and smooth finish, shorten time and save energy.
3. The forward and reverse working states can be switched manually or automatically, and the working current and working time in the forward and reverse directions can be set arbitrarily.
4. 4, with 0-180 seconds adjustable soft start function, can prevent instantaneous impact, and can start and stop under load.
6. 5. The accuracy of steady current and voltage regulation can be controlled within plus or minus 1%.
5. 6, with protection functions such as phase loss, over temperature, over current, short circuit and so on.
Switching power supply working principle:
The principle of voltage regulator switching power supply control regulator:
The switch knob repeatedly switches to a certain time interval. When the switch is turned on, the input power is supplied to the load through the switch knob and the filter circuit. During the entire switch is turned on, the power supply provides energy to the load;
When the switch is open, the input power is interrupted to provide energy. It can be seen that the input power supply that provides energy to the load is intermittent. In order for the load to obtain continuous energy power, the switching power supply must have an energy storage device. When the switch is turned on, part of the energy is stored in the switch. When it is turned off, The stored energy will be released to the load. The inductor is used for energy storage. When the switch is turned off, the energy in the energy storage inductor is released to the load through the diode to ensure that the load obtains continuous and stable energy. Because the diode allows the load to obtain continuous current, it is called a continuous current diode. This is how the switching power supply works.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD10-300CVC|
|Output DC||Volt||0~10V Adjustable|
|Protection||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
|-10℃~50℃||Control mode||Panel control
|Net weight||25kg||Working mode||Constant Voltage(CV)
|Dimension(mm)||520*395*165mm||Cooling way||Air cooling|
2. Control mode: Local control or Remote control(the length of cable is determined by customers)
3. Japan IGBT(the default choice) or Germany IGBT are adopted
4. After being phosphated, galvanized and plastic sprayed, the chassis has excellent corrosion resistence function
5. Easy to operate and repaire
How to install rectifier
This is installation way for remote control rectifier. Not only this way.
1. To connect copper bar with bath/tank
2. To ensure power supply/rectifier is grounded
3. To ensure there is enough water for water cooling type power supply/rectifier
4. We advice that all rectifiers should be isolated to increase of its life.