|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case 760*540*440mm|
|Delivery Time:||8~10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100 SET/month|
|Control Way:||Remote Control||Cooling Way:||Air Cooling|
|Color:||Black Or Grey||Type:||AC To DC|
low ripple switching power supply,
electrolysis machine power supply
24V 300A high frequency electroplating electrolysis rectifier power supply
1. Principle of electrolysis
① Concept: The process of causing current to pass through the electrolyte solution to cause the redox
reaction at the cathode and anode is called electrolysis;The device that can be converted into chemical
energy is called an electrolytic cell.
②Forming conditions of electrolytic cell: the electrode connected to the positive electrode of the power
supply is the anode, and the electrode connected to the negative electrode of the power supply is the
negative electrode Poles; the two poles are immersed in the same electrolyte solution at the same time;
forming a closed circuit, so that it can form a working electrolytic cell.
③ Bipolar reaction: the anode loses electron oxidation reaction, the cathode produces electron reduction
reaction; electron flow method
Starting from the negative electrode of the electrode, through the cathode of the electrolytic cell, and then
from the anode of the electrolytic cell back to the positive electrode of the power supply.
2. Application of electrolysis principle
(1) Electroplating: The process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of certain metals
using the principle of electrolysis. When electroplating,
The plated metal is used as anode, the plated part is used as cathode, and the electrolyte solution containing
plated metal ions is used as plating solution. Direct current for electroplating
For power supply.
(2) Electric smelting: electrolytic molten electrolyte can be refined into active metals. Such as potassium, sodium,
calcium, magnesium, aluminum and other metals. Be electric
When flowing through molten metal chlorides or oxides, the negative electrode of the current is the strongest
"reducing agent", and the metal cation will be in the negative
Extremely reduced reaction and precipitation.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD(M)(H)24-300CVC|
|Output DC||Volt||0~24V Adjustable|
|Protection||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
|-10℃~50℃||Control mode||Panel control
|Net weight||30kg||Working mode||Constant Voltage(CV)
|Dimension(mm)||525*410*240||Cooling way||Air cooling
Some pics was followed
Remote control box
Different volt and current has different applications
1. 0~10V, 4~20mA,PLC,Timer, Ampere-minute/hour counter, HMI can be provided
2. Control mode: Local control or Remote control(the length of cable is determined by customers)
3. Japan IGBT(the default choice) or Germany IGBT are adopted
4. After being phosphated, galvanized and plastic sprayed, the chassis has excellent corrosion resistence
5. Easy to operate and repaire
Structure and process characteristics
1. Perfect air duct isolation technology
2. Original water cooling technology for main power device
The metal material built-in water channel technology was first used in our company in 2005. This technology
solves the heat dissipation problem of power cooling devices such as IGBT. In 2006, our company took the lead
in introducing water-cooled transformers. These two technologies have solved the main technical obstacles of the
fully water-cooled switching power supply. Because of its simple structure, light weight, easy maintenance and repair,
once it enters the market, it is welcomed by users, which causes the oil-immersed water-cooled switching power
supply to basically withdraw from the market.
3. High reliability water treatment technology
After the main technical problems of the water-cooled power supply are solved, the external connection of the water
channel is also an important technical problem that needs to be solved.
4. Advanced high-frequency noise processing circuit
Because the switching power supply uses high-speed high-power switching devices, there is sharp and short-term
high-frequency noise (within 2 microseconds) in the output waveform of these switching devices when they are turned
on and off (within 5 microseconds). Such high-frequency noise may adversely affect the use effect of the connected
equipment. Eliminating high frequency noise is also an important indicator of the performance of switching power supplies.
5. Reasonable multi-channel cooling technology
How to install rectifier
This is installation way for remote control rectifier. Not only this way.
1. To connect copper bar with bath/tank
2. To ensure power supply/rectifier is grounded
3. To ensure there is enough water for water cooling type power supply/rectifier
4. We advice that all rectifiers should be isolated to increase of its life.