|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO CE RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Single wooden case packing size:750*560*780mm Weight:114kg|
|Delivery Time:||10~15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Pulse-Reverse Power Supplies Rectifier 12V 5000A With Water Cooling||Input Voltage:||AC 415V|
|Phase:||3 Phase||Output Voltage:||DC 0~12v Adjustable|
|Output Current:||DC 0~5000A Adjustable||Work Mode:||CC CV|
12v 5000a rectifier,
415V Electrolysis Power Supply
Water Cooling Pulse Periodic Reverse 415V Electrolysis Power Supply
1. The basic principle of periodic reverse pulse plating
In the pulse plating process, when the current is turned on, the electrochemical polarization increases, the metal ions near the cathode area are fully deposited, and the plating layer is finely crystallized and bright; when the current is turned off, the discharge ions near the cathode area return to the initial concentration. The concentration polarization is eliminated.
Periodic commutation pulse plating is commonly known as double (ie bidirectional) pulse plating. It introduces a set of reverse pulse current after outputting a set of forward pulse current. The forward pulse duration is long and the reverse pulse duration is short. The highly non-uniform anode current distribution caused by the short-time reverse pulse will cause the convex part of the coating to be strongly dissolved and flattened. The typical periodic commutation pulse waveform is shown below.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD12-5000CVC|
|Output DC||Volt||0~12V Adjustable|
|output Frequency||40KHz fixed|
|reverse||reverse time||0~999hours optional|
|Protection||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
|-10℃~50℃||Control mode||Panel control
|Net weight||280kg||Working mode||Constant Voltage(CV)
|Dimension(mm)||1020*1000*1270m||Cooling way||water cooling|
Using timing control function, the setting is simple and convenient, and the working time of positive and negative current polarity can be arbitrarily set according to the plating process requirements.
It has three working states of automatic cycle commutation, positive and negative, and reverse, and can automatically change the polarity of the output current.
How to install rectifier
This is installation way for remote control rectifier. Not only this way.
1. To connect copper bar with bath/tank
2. To ensure power supply/rectifier is grounded
3. To ensure there is enough water for water cooling type power supply/rectifier
4. We advice that all rectifiers should be isolated to increase of its life.
The superiority of periodic commutation pulse plating
1 Reverse pulse current improves the thickness distribution of the coating, the thickness of the coating is uniform, and the leveling is good.
2 The anode dissolution of the reverse pulse makes the concentration of metal ions on the cathode surface rise quickly, which is conducive to the use of a high pulse current density in the subsequent cathode cycle, and the high pulse current density makes the formation speed of the crystal nucleus faster than the growth rate of the crystal, so The coating is dense and bright, with low porosity.
3. The reverse pulse anode stripping greatly reduces the adhesion of organic impurities (including brightener) in the coating, so the coating has high purity and strong resistance to discoloration, which is particularly prominent in silver cyanide plating.
4. The reverse pulse current oxidizes the hydrogen contained in the coating, which can eliminate hydrogen embrittlement (such as the reverse pulse can remove the co-deposited hydrogen during the electrodeposition of palladium) or reduce the internal stress.
5. The periodic reverse pulse current keeps the surface of the plated part in an active state all the time, so that a plating layer with good bonding force can be obtained.
6. Reverse pulse is helpful to reduce the actual thickness of the diffusion layer and improve the cathode current efficiency. Therefore, proper pulse parameters will further accelerate the deposition rate of the coating.
7 In the plating system that does not allow or a small amount of additives, double pulse plating can obtain a fine, smooth, and smooth coating.
As a result, the coating's performance indicators such as temperature resistance, wear resistance, welding, toughness, corrosion resistance, conductivity, resistance to discoloration, and smoothness have increased exponentially, and it can greatly save rare and precious metals (about 20%-50%) and save additives (such as Bright silver cyanide plating is about 50%-80%)