12volt 300Amp high frequency switching DC IGBT power supply rectifier
Power supply unit (also known as switch rectifier SMR) operates at high frequency through MOSFET or IGBT. The switching frequency is generally controlled within the range of 50-100 kHz, with ripple coefficient ≤ 1%, so as to achieve high efficiency and miniaturization.
Switching power supply working principle:
The principle of voltage regulator switching power supply control regulator:
The switch knob repeatedly switches to a certain time interval. When the switch is turned on, the input power is supplied to the load through the switch knob and the filter circuit. During the entire switch is turned on, the power supply provides energy to the load;
When the switch is open, the input power is interrupted to provide energy. It can be seen that the input power supply that provides energy to the load is intermittent. In order for the load to obtain continuous energy power, the switching power supply must have an energy storage device. When the switch is turned on, part of the energy is stored in the switch. When it is turned off, The stored energy will be released to the load. The inductor is used for energy storage. When the switch is turned off, the energy in the energy storage inductor is released to the load through the diode to ensure that the load obtains continuous and stable energy. Because the diode allows the load to obtain continuous current, it is called a continuous current diode. This is how the switching power supply works.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD36-1000CVC|
|Output DC||Volt||0~12V Adjustable|
|Protection||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
|-10℃~50℃||Control mode||Panel control
|Net weight||25kg||Working mode||Constant Voltage(CV)
|Dimension(mm)||520*395*165mm||Cooling way||Air cooling|
2. Control mode: Local control or Remote control(the length of cable is determined by customers)
3. Japan IGBT(the default choice) or Germany IGBT are adopted
4. After being phosphated, galvanized and plastic sprayed, the chassis has excellent corrosion resistence function
5. Easy to operate and repaire
How to install rectifier
This is installation way for remote control rectifier. Not only this way.
1. To connect copper bar with bath/tank
2. To ensure power supply/rectifier is grounded
3. To ensure there is enough water for water cooling type power supply/rectifier
4. We advice that all rectifiers should be isolated to increase of its life.
Contact Us at Any Time