John TorrI have purchased many of these rectifiers and they are the best value and well made on the market. All my customer like them and all have bought more after having one
Water Electrolysis Igbt Power Supply
|Place of Origin
|ISO CE RoHS
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Single wooden case packing size:750*560*780mm Weight:114kg
|10~15 work days
|L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Water Electrolysis IGBT Power Supply 12v 5000a With 4~20mA Analog Interface
|DC 0~12v Adjustable
|DC 0~5000A Adjustable
3000a igbt power supply,
8v igbt power supply,
Water Electrolysis Igbt Power Supply
water electrolysis IGBT power supply 12v 5000a with 4~20mA analog interface
Electrolysis of water is the decomposition of water into oxygen and hydrogen gas due to the passage of an electric current.
This technique can be used to make hydrogen gas, a main component of hydrogen fuel, and breathable oxygen gas, or can mix the two into oxyhydrogen, which is also usable as fuel, though more volatile and dangerous
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD12-5000CVC
|Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
Using timing control function, the setting is simple and convenient, and the working time of positive and negative current polarity can be arbitrarily set according to the plating process requirements.
It has three working states of automatic cycle commutation, positive and negative, and reverse, and can automatically change the polarity of the output current.
How to install rectifier
This is installation way for remote control rectifier. Not only this way.
1. To connect copper bar with bath/tank
2. To ensure power supply/rectifier is grounded
3. To ensure there is enough water for water cooling type power supply/rectifier
4. We advice that all rectifiers should be isolated to increase of its life.
The superiority of periodic commutation pulse plating
1 Reverse pulse current improves the thickness distribution of the coating, the thickness of the coating is uniform, and the leveling is good.
2 The anode dissolution of the reverse pulse makes the concentration of metal ions on the cathode surface rise quickly, which is conducive to the use of a high pulse current density in the subsequent cathode cycle, and the high pulse current density makes the formation speed of the crystal nucleus faster than the growth rate of the crystal, so The coating is dense and bright, with low porosity.
3. The reverse pulse anode stripping greatly reduces the adhesion of organic impurities (including brightener) in the coating, so the coating has high purity and strong resistance to discoloration, which is particularly prominent in silver cyanide plating.
4. The reverse pulse current oxidizes the hydrogen contained in the coating, which can eliminate hydrogen embrittlement (such as the reverse pulse can remove the co-deposited hydrogen during the electrodeposition of palladium) or reduce the internal stress.
5. The periodic reverse pulse current keeps the surface of the plated part in an active state all the time, so that a plating layer with good bonding force can be obtained.
6. Reverse pulse is helpful to reduce the actual thickness of the diffusion layer and improve the cathode current efficiency. Therefore, proper pulse parameters will further accelerate the deposition rate of the coating.
7 In the plating system that does not allow or a small amount of additives, double pulse plating can obtain a fine, smooth, and smooth coating.
As a result, the coating's performance indicators such as temperature resistance, wear resistance, welding, toughness, corrosion resistance, conductivity, resistance to discoloration, and smoothness have increased exponentially, and it can greatly save rare and precious metals (about 20%-50%) and save additives (such as Bright silver cyanide plating is about 50%-80%)