12V 300A IGBT plating rectifier for chrome,copper,zinc,nickel,gold
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKD12-300CVC
||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
1. Small size, light weight, electricity-saving, high accuracy
2. The communication interface can be provided
3. Duration control can be provided
4. Douch screen can be provided
5. Control mode: Local control or Remote control(the length of cable is determined by customers)
6. Japan IGBT(the default choice) or Germany IGBT are adopted
7. After being phosphated, galvanized and plastic sprayed, the chassis has excellent corrosion resistence function
8. Easy to operate and repaire
produce process :
From the beginning of the raw material to the selection, to the assembly, and finally commissioning. We will enforce the standards strictly. Before package, 24V 125A dc single output switching power supply with CE will be check again to ensure that it works normally.
zinc plating process:
Zinc plating refers to a surface treatment technology that coats a layer of zinc on the surface of metal, alloy or other materials for aesthetics and rust prevention. The main method used is hot-dip galvanizing.
Zinc is soluble in acid and alkali, so it is called amphoteric metal. Zinc hardly changes in dry air. In humid air, a dense basic zinc carbonate film will be formed on the zinc surface. In an atmosphere containing sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, and marine atmospheres, zinc has poor corrosion resistance, especially in an atmosphere containing organic acids at high temperature and high humidity, the zinc coating is easily corroded. The standard electrode potential of zinc is -0.76V. For the steel substrate, the zinc coating is an anodic coating. It is mainly used to prevent corrosion of steel. The quality of its protective performance is closely related to the thickness of the coating. After the zinc coating is passivated, dyed or coated with a light protectant, its protective and decorative properties can be significantly improved.