Pulse periodic reverse rectifier 25v 5000a
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GKDH25-5000CVC
||Short circuit protection
Phase lack protection
Input over/low voltage protection
Pulse periodic reverse rectifier 25v 5000a Features
1. Small size, light weight, electricity-saving, high accuracy
2. The communication interface can be provided
3. Duration control can be provided
4. Douch screen can be provided
5. Control mode: Local control or Remote control(the length of cable is determined by customers)
6. Japan IGBT(the default choice) or Germany IGBT are adopted
7. After being phosphated, galvanized and plastic sprayed, the chassis has excellent corrosion resistence function
8. Easy to operate and repaire
Pulse periodic reverse rectifier 25v 5000a picture:
Advantages Pulse periodic reverse rectifier 25v 5000a
In operation and application, there is almost no difference between pulse reverse plating and DC acid copper system. The main visible difference is rectification. With PPR system, rectifier is controlled by software, and all working methods and batch files can be pre programmed. In addition, like the traditional acid copper system, PPR system also uses whitening agent, carrier and wetting additive system, and can analyze the additive package comprehensively. Traditional acid copper plating also uses two or three maintenance additives.
Pulse reverse current will cause desorption of special additives above the threshold current density. This desorption increases the "resistance" in the high current density (HCD) region, thus increasing the "throwing force" of the electrolyte.
Productivity comparison of existing electroplating production lines.
Compared with the traditional acid copper plating, PPR system uses a lower concentration of copper, thus reducing the amount of sludge generated in the process. Due to the improved method of throwing the coating into the low current density (LCD) area, PPR system needs less time to achieve the minimum copper thickness.
The PPR system requires the use of rectifier in square wave form and special cable to avoid inductance. (coaxial cable or twisted pair welding cable is recommended.) Tanks with weirs are also required because pulse plating consumes higher additive rates than DC acid plating.