there are many important characteristics of a rectifier which makes them more suitable than a low-voltage generator for electroplating processes:
Rectifier saves energy; it adopts a high-frequency switching power supply transformer and as a result, the efficiency at which it converts current improves.
It is lightweight and also very small; if you have a thyristor rectifier, the size and weight will be 1/5-1/10. This weight and size make it very easy for you to expand, plan, install, maintain and move as the case may be.
Easy modulation; Rectifier output waveform can be modulated. Due to high frequency, the cost of output waveform adjusting processing is low and can be easily changed depending on what the users require. As a result, there will be room to improve the efficiency on site and also improve the quality of processing product.
Stability of output; the system has a high response speed, and as a result, the rectifier can adapt strongly to load changes and electricity network. This characteristic will ensure the accuracy of more than 1%. Also, the switching power supply works very efficiently to enable high precision control which will, in turn, improve the products quality.
1. Reduction of porosity; as the rate at which nuclei forms is greater than the rate of growth, it leads to nuclei refinement.
2. Improve the binding force; rectifier enable the film to break down, and as a result, there will be a strong bond between the coating film and substrate.
3. It enhances the capacity for coverage and dispersion
4. It helps to reduce the stress on the coating; a rectifier help to reduce internal coating stress and as a result, there will be a reduction of additive and an achievement of a crack-free coating film.
5. Rectifier helps a lot if you want to achieve an alloy coating composition that is stable.
6. With a rectifier, there will not be a need for anode activator since it improves the dissolution of an anode